How can I volunteer?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Any new volunteer opportunities will be displayed on our website: http://genesistrust.org.uk/about/latest-vacancies/ Please note that we have fewer volunteering opportunities at the moment, as our projects are operating in a COVID-secure way, which means we have to limit the number of people in our buildings at any one time. This means that we can have fewer volunteers on shift.
How can I donate food?
If you would like to donate food to Bath Foodbank, please do this by buying in store and putting the item in one of the collection points. You can see where these are located here: https://bath.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-food/
If you do have a larger donation of food, please email email@example.com to make an appointment to drop it off.
What other items can I donate?
At Lifeline, we help to provide practical support for people in crisis. We are currently able to accept good quality donations of:
- Sleeping bags
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to drop them off.
Latest service update – January 2021
- We are continuing our delivery-only service.
- We’re operating with a small team of volunteers, following COVID-19 health and safety precautions.
- If you need emergency food, please contact a referral agency e.g. Welfare Support 01225 477277 email@example.com
- See Bath Foodbank website for more details.
- We’re continuing to provide one-to-one support at the Gateway Centre.
- Staff and clients are following COVID-19 health and safety protocols e.g. limit on number of people in building and strict hygiene measures.
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Please call 01225 439384 to book an appointment. See here for more details.
- Online activities are continuing and we are checking in with clients online/ over the phone.
- All Life Skills groups are continuing beginning Tuesday 12 January (compliant with COVID-19 guidelines).
- See here for more info on courses and how to book.
- The Furniture Project shop remains closed.
- We’re still providing essential items to agencies, organisations and individuals that support people in need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- We are only able to accept specific kinds of donations. To see if your items are suitable please email email@example.com.
- We are hoping to launch our online eBay shop soon!